- Oasis Medical Center Oasis Medical Center (Agape House) is a crisis pregnancy center in Martin, Tennessee.
- We Care Ministries We Care provides financial and material assistance to those in need in Weakley County, Tennessee.
- Union University Union University in Jackson, Tennessee, is a Tennessee Baptist Convention institution that provides high quality Christian education. Union is led by President David Dockery.
- Southern Seminary The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (SBTS) in Louisville, Kentucky, is the flagship seminary of the Southern Baptist Convention. Under the leadership of Dr. Albert Mohler, SBTS provides top quality theological and missions training.
- Operation Christmas Child Samaritan's Purse collects shoeboxes filled with toys and gifts to distribute to underprivileged children around the world. The shoeboxes open doors for sharing the gospel with the children and their families.
- The Voice of the Martyrs VOM provides extensive information and awareness about the persecution of the church worldwide.
- The Joshua Project The Joshua Project provides helpful information about the world's people groups and how much gospel influence has reached those groups.
- Indigenous Outreach International IOI supports indigenous pastors in Africa.
- Heart Cry Missionary Society Heart Cry supports indigenous pastors and missionaries in South America.
- Gospel for Asia GFA supports indigenous pastors and missionaries all throughout Asia. We support Sashi in India and Htoon in Myanmar.
- Sashi Mangrati Sashi is a Gospel for Asia missionary in India. She leads women's Bible studies and ministers to those in her community.
- Htoon Htoon Oo Htoon is an evangelist in Myanmar. He is involved in church planting and personal evangelism among the predominantly Buddhist village where he lives.
- Marek Matuszczak Marek is a Campus Crusade for Christ International missionary serving in Krakow, Poland.